Monday 27 May 2013

Agricultural Passion

I began writing a blog when I was travelling to keep my family and friends in touch with what I was doing. Now that I'm back, I'm finding myself still taking photos of the everyday things that I do and wanting to share it all with people who want to know more about farm life.
I live on a sheep and crop farm South West of Kojonup in Western Australia and this is the story of what we do day in and day out. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I honestly believe there is nothing better than the lifestyle we have out here. Wide open spaces, stock to care for, crops to grow and seasons to rely on. We hone our skills but we never do the same thing twice. The seasons don't always swing our way but we make the best of what we are given every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment